Thursday, May 14, 2009

Results of SAGA

Hello, sisters!
So today I received another e-mail (after the whole housing situation stuff, but this one has nothing to do with housing), and it was from the scholarship program, SAGA, that I applied for. This is what it said...

Dear SAGA Applicant,

Thank you for your application to the 2009-2010 SAGA Scholarship program. We reviewed a number of applications and have determined that your qualifications and/or interests were not a match with our requirements.

If you are eligible to participate in our upcoming workshops, you will be notified in the coming weeks. We wish you success with your job search and in the future. Thank you for time and your interest in our program.


So as you can see, I didn't get the scholarship program, but I'm totally fine with that. Right after I turned all my stuff in, I gave it up to God and decided that I only want the scholarship program if it's God's will for me to get it. So I'm not in any way sad or hurt that I didn't get it. I should probably look for a job next year, though. hahaha :)

1 comment:

  1. Well...they are dumb for not accepting their best applicant. But I am glad you are trusting God in these things. You should see if there are any waitress jobs and you can wear cute uniforms =P

    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete