Saturday, May 9, 2009

Number One

Hello!
I haven't written in a blog in a long time, like since Xanga was still popular. I don't even know how often I'll write in this thing, but Jessica recommended me to create a blog since us sisters (Christina, Jessica, and I) are all busy and don't really get to talk to one another that often. So I'm making this to keep people updated about my life...if I write in it often enough for that to apply.

It is mother's day weekend! Happy Mother's Day to my mommy! I'm really glad I was able to become closer with my mom after going to college. I used to get in trouble for not really talking to my parents, which would make the oh-so-rebellious me even more inclined to not really talk to my parents. It was kind of a vicious cycle. But going to college/not living at home allowed for there to be space and I really like/appreciate calling my mom during the week now. I think it's helped our relationship to be stronger :) Thanks mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment