Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Start of a New School Year

So lately I've been trying to be more social and wow...I've been really social. In fact some days I'm so social or I walk so much that by 6 I'm already yawning! haha. I've worked out with John, hung out a lot of with apartment-mates, and just tried meeting up with friends. It's a weird feeling being back right now because it seems like a reunion. Everywhere I go, I see familiar faces and it seems like I'm at a one-year freshman year reunion.

Yesterday, I cooked dinner for myself!! I made soy sauce chicken, bok choi, rice, and corn. I was afraid to undercook the chicken, but my friend Ashley helped me a bit with that. The food ended up tasting pretty good! I have eggs, onions, tomatoes, etc still in the refrigerator so I have so much food to make and I hope nothing spoils before I can get to it. I'm all grown up! My apartment-mates love cooking so our apartment smells pretty good every night.

Tomorrow is my interview for the School of Medicine job..the one where I'm going to be tested on Excel. I've been practicing a bit to refresh my memory, but I don't think I can become advanced with these few days of practice. I'll just do what I can do and hope I'm a good guesser. I still haven't heard back from the other interviews, but when I do, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

I've been getting along with my new roommate, too! So thanks to God for providing a wonderful roommate this year.

Anyways, I'll be updating anything significant in my life every so often. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment